Terms and Conditions
• Free unlimited mileage.
• All prices are exclusive of the airport fee of 6%.
• ABB: 6%(Sales Tax) added to all rental fee.
• Governmental Tax US$ 4.00 per day added to all rental fees.
• Baby seat is an extra US$ 3.50 per day.
• Weekly rate = rent 7 days, pay only 6 days.
• Additional driver is an extra US$ 6.00 per day.
• Special rates available on request.
• Car rental rates are quoted in US dollars.
• Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
• Credit card must be presented upon arrival, if the person does not have a credit card a cash deposit of US$ 575.00 or US$ 350.00 (depending on the car category) is required to rent the car.
• Free pickup at your hotel.
• US$ 100.00 Lost key Fee.
• US$ 200.00 Lost Electronic key Fee.
• Free Road Maps.
• Flat tires and fuel are billed to the renter’s account.
• An additional US$ 50.00 will be charged to the renter if the car is returned in an extremely dirty condition.
• Failure to report accidents to the traffic police within 24 hours will void the collision protection. The traffic police can be reached at +599 7010737.
• Minimum age for rental is 23 years with a valid drivers license.
• Please do not leave valuables in the car and/or trunk. While at the beach please leave windows down and doors unlocked.
• Rates are based on a 24-hour rental.
• In rare cases, the car you’ve made a reservation for may be replaced with a similar vehicle.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• If optional insurance is not accepted, then payment for any missing or damaged items must be made to PB Car Rental at the time the vehicle is returned. Renter must then collect from their own insurance company upon returning home.
• Third Party Liability /Collision Damage (see coverage details in Insurance paragraph below) carries a deductible of US$ 350.00 for economy class, compact class and pickup.
• Third Party Liability /Collision Damage for SUV, 4×4 truck and our Vans carries a deductible of US $575.00.
• Insurance is voided if damage or loss is due to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or due to driving by an unauthorized driver.
Did you know that:
If you decline the collision damage waiver option and you are involved in an accident, or the car sustains collision damage, even from unknown causes, you are responsible for the resulting damage up to the full value of the vehicle, regardless of fault.
1) Utilization of the vehicle: The vehicle, being the object of rental, must be personally driven by the renter. It is forbidden to overload the vehicle with more passengers than allowed for said vehicle.
It is strictly forbidden to take part in any race or competition, or to drive under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
2) Condition of the car: The renter agrees that he receives the vehicle in proper working order, he must drive in a proper manner, and return it in the same condition, except in the case of mechanical failures and/or normal wear, which must be reported immediately to the car rental company.
3) Deposits and Prolongation: Tariffs are fixed and must be paid in advance.
A deposit of US$ 350.00 or US$ 575.00 is compulsory and will be returned at the end of the rental, after compliance of all obligations of the renter.
The deposit is valid for the length of the Rental and cannot serve as a unilateral prolongation of said rental.
4) Responsibility: The renter remains personally responsible for all contraventions or misdemeanor offenses he could render himself responsible for during the driving of the vehicle. Under no conditions could the owner be charged or investigated for such motives. The renter must not hold the owner responsible for any items of clothing and/or articles carried or left in the vehicle. The responsibility of the renter is covered by the insurance paragraph of these general rental conditions.
5) Insurance: Only the driver will be covered by insurance as described in the following paragraphs:
a) Damage of the vehicle with a deductible of US$ 350.00 or US$ 575.00 for the account of the renter for each and every loss or damage.
b) Accidental damages caused to third parties with a deductible of US$ 350.00 or US$ 575.00 for the account of the renter for each and every damage.
c) The insurance is valid for the duration of the rental mentioned on the front of your rental contract, and provided at the time of the rental.
6) All violations of the rental contract will engage the responsibility of the renter and of the deposit made, without prejudice to all other rights, means, and actions which the owner may bring against him.
7) All material damages that occur to the vehicle, any loss of objects during the rental period, even in the presence of the renter, remains at the expense of the renter, and at no time during the rental period can the owner be held responsible.
8) All rental contracts are executed under the jurisdiction of the laws and courts of Bonaire, and therefore, this agreement shall be determined according to the laws of Bonaire to the exclusion of any other courts.